#GOFLATOUT with Malone
Great Options for Flatbed/Heavy Haul Company Drivers
Let Malone pair you to work as a company driver for one of our small fleet owner or agent partners.
Thanks to CRST Malone’s Drive-For-Owner program, you can choose your path. Enjoy the benefits of working for an established carrier with plenty of freight as a company driver or achieve all the skills and experience needed to achieve owner-operator status.
We have three types of drivers in our Flatbed Division, based on your experience and career objectives. This division includes our flatbed OTR drivers who haul freight to 48 states.
What Makes Malone’s Flatbed Company Drivers continue to #GOFLATOUT?
- Flatbed Company Drivers Start at 25-30% of the line haul
- Consistent miles – By working for an established company like Malone, you’ll never worry about if there’s enough freight to go around!
- More home time
- Variety of Equipment
- One of the lowest turnover rates in the industry
- Path to ownership options, learn the ropes to become an owner operator. From financial advice to insight about the best motor carriers to work with, you’ll be privy to the inner workings of what it takes to be an owner-operator—all while never missing a mile.
- The ability to work with an agent who owns 10-15 trucks (without a truck payment of your own!)
- Close-knit, small company feel with big trucking industry backing
$60,000 – $90,000
Ask a recruiter about more details
Benefits provided, ask a recruiter for more details.
At Malone, we’re proud to be one of the oldest and largest carriers in the US. We give you the choice to drive how you want. Through our owner operator, lease purchase and company driver program, you’re provided the opportunity to succeed and become the driver YOU want to be. Apply Today!